I am writing my first post in a while. I am really excited for the new school year. I have had a wonderful summer and I hope you have too. During July and August I…
– Cycled 200 miles in the Pan Mass Challenge to raise money for cancer research
– Bought a house!!!
– Played concerts with my band
– Taught a writing course in Springfield
– Hung out with my awesome dogs
– Camped near Acadia National Park in Maine for the first time
As relaxing and fun as summer has been I am so pumped for the school year to get underway. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates on my blog as I start to add more stuff.